Advertising with Set-Exchange.co.uk and ThePropsList.co.uk
The Set-Exchange.co.uk project currently provides two websites aiming to promote sustainability and the sharing of resources within the entertainment industries. Both sites are community based and are free to use. Currently run by volunteers, we rely on advertising revenue to cover the costs of running the sites.
Freecycle for Theatre and the related industries
Set up in 2011, Set-Exchange.co.uk is a freecycle style website for Theatre and the related creative industries. Our community based project provides an online message board to share and re-home unwanted set, props, and costumes. We ask users to save their set from the skip and share it with others. To date posts have included all sorts, from auditoriums worth of seating, full sets, an Ice Cream Van, humble masking flats, lighting equipment and rosta. Anything goes! We promote sustainability, zero waste, and the sharing of our resources across our industry.
The UK wide props database created by you!
ThePropsList.co.uk is a new UK wide community database project with a truly national aim. Based on the idea of sharing resources, we want every Theatre Company and Venue, from the smallest pub theatre to the biggest flagship companies, and every Commercial Hire Company and Set Builder, to join our project and list their stores with us. They can chose to hire out items for a fee, or may just wish to offer to loan or share items with the wider community. We want to build a massive resource for theatre production to help stop the throw away culture we have - why build again when you can borrow?
We offer advertising space on both Set-Exchange.co.uk and ThePropsList.co.uk. Your banner advert will appear at the top of either or both sites, allowing you to display your advertising directly to our 5700+ signed up members, and many more visitors to the sites.
We accept banner adverts which will run in a rotation and will sit alongside our logo on the top of the site (or below the logo on mobile devices) giving maximum exposure to site visitors.
Our users are a key group of people associated with Theatre, TV and Event production, ranging from leading venues such as the National Theatre and Glyndebourne, through to Fringe and Amateur companies.
Set-Exchange.co.uk and ThePropsList,co.uk are unfunded projects and are free for you to use. We need the support of advertising to maintain the future of both sites and by advertising with us, you will be helping to safeguard this potentially vital resource for the industry. You will be associating yourself with a proactive green initiative, helping to reduce landfill and sharing resources.
Our advertising costs are very reasonable. Please contact us for further information - Admin@Set-Exchange.co.uk
- Set-Exchange.co.uk and ThePropsList.co.uk are websites actively targeted at Theatre, TV and Event Production.
- Our signed up membership consists of 5700+ people, and we send in excess of 2600 emails each night to members, listing the day's posting on Set-Exchange.co.uk
- ThePropsList.co.uk is a growing database of props, sets, costume and lighting, with contributors including the National Theatre Costume and Prop Hire and The Bridge Theatre, choosing to list their props with us.
- The advert will provide a click-able link from our site to your website or a link of your choosing.
- Payments are accepted through Paypal or BACS.
- Your advert will be displayed in the form of a banner which sits with the main logo of each site.
- We allow you to change your advert during your contract, allowing you to keep your banner fresh, or to react to events or promotions that you may be running. Just email us your requirements.
- Advertising will appear on every page of the site, maximising the chance of your advert being seen during visits to the sites.